Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I'm garnished with time

Hello all of you and welcome back.
I've certainly been doing a lot of things since last we spoke, or rather I typed and you read. We shall speak little of those things, most of them are boring and/or related to you through the ether.
You may have noticed, though, through the blogosphere of A.N.other, that I have bought a new car. It goes brum, and vroom and zoom zoom apparently, and that should tell you something. Certainly it has some characteristics of a car, whilst retaining some of the characteristics of a mobile hairdryer.
I'm a fan.
Also, I've been working on some wordifying of the magnitude of which I have not worked on before, I even wrote some stuff. Its nice when you give yourself permission to have ideas, and I have to be the one giving permission, as I'm not getting any encouragement for ideas in the workplace.
I sometimes feel for the Wibster when we're hanging out as she has to put up with all the ideas I have all coming out at once. I come home and we hang out and all of a sudden my brain seems to think 'ah ha' now would be the time to switch back on.
Its almost like being entirely mental.
The Labyrinth has of late become rather more busy than usual, which has led to me being entirely more busy, which has annoyed me immensely. Its not so much the working as the business, I do so despise the feeling of hurried harried humdrum. Its like being sellotaped to the back of a Saturn 5 rocket, its nice to be doing something, but soon enough you can smell burning.
Ah well, time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment